We respect your concerns about privacy and value the relationship that we have with you.
Like many companies, we use technology on our website to collect information that helps us enhance your experience and our products and services. The cookies that we use allow our website to work and help us to understand what information and advertising are most useful to visitors.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our cookie practices and let us know if you have any questions by sending us an email to: Bozidar.Belic@ifmccann.com or submitting a request through the “Contact Us” form on our websites.
We have tried to keep this Notice as simple as possible, further reading about our security policies can be found http://en.universalmedia.hr/privacy-policy
2. Who is collecting it?
Any personal data provided to or collected by Universal Media d.o.o. via cookies and other tracking technologies is controlled by I&F Grupa, to which UM Zagreb agency is an integrated part and member.
The section below summarizes the different types of cookies we use on our websites, together with their respective purpose, and provides you with the ability to manage these cookies.
We will only collect, use or disclose your personal data where it is fair and lawful to do so.
For a more detailed understanding of how we use personal data collected by cookies, please refer to our Privacy Notice.
3. What does cookie mean?
Cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies (collectively ‘cookies’) are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to any internet-enabled device – such as your computer, smartphone, or tablet – when you visit a website.
Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies do lots of different and useful jobs, such as remembering your preferences, generally improving your online experience, and helping us to offer you the best product and services.
There are many types of cookies. They all work in the same way but have minor differences. For a detailed list of cookies used on our websites, please refer to the below relevant section.
The cookies you consent to, are also used to collect your personal data which we then profile into audiences so that we can deliver targeted advertising tailored to your interests and limit the number of times you see an advertisement. For more detailed information about the profiling activities we undertake with your personal data for advertising, please see our Privacy Notice.
We also insert cookies in emails and newsletters to improve our content and advertising.
More detailed information about the types of cookies we use and for what purposes, can be found in the below relevant section.
- How can I control or delete cookies?
There are many ways to manage your cookies:
- You can refuse your consent;
- You can disable our or third-party cookies by use of your browser settings
- You can use our cookie management tool to disable our or third-party cookies
- Control via your browser settings
Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. If you do not want our websites to store cookies on your device, you can change your browser settings so that you receive a warning before certain cookies are stored. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser refuses most of our cookies or only certain cookies from third parties. You can also withdraw your consent to cookies by deleting the cookies that have already been stored.
If you disable the cookies that we use, this may impact your experience while on our website, for example you may not be able to visit certain areas of a website or you may not receive personalized information when you visit a website.
If you use different devices to view and access the our website (e.g., your computer, smartphone, tablet) you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences
The procedures for changing your settings and cookies differ from browser to browser. If necessary, use the help function on your browser or click on one of the links below to go directly to the user manual for your browser.
There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit https://cookiepedia.co.uk
- Control via our cookie management tool
You can disable our or third-party cookies by use of our cookie consent tool.
Switching off tracking cookies, for example, ensures that we will no longer track your online behavior. However please note that opting-out from tracking cookies does not necessarily mean that you will receive less advertising from us. It just means that the advertising you receive will not be tailored to your interests.
- What cookies do we use?
The cookies used on our websites may be generally categorized as follow:
- Necessary Cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
- Functionality Cookies. The information these cookies collect may include personal data that you have disclosed.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies. Most types of these cookies track consumers via their Device ID or IP address therefore they may collect personal data.
- Third-Party Cookies. Based on the type of cookies used by the relevant third-party, the information these cookies collect may include personal data.
The cookies used on our websites may be generally categorized as follow:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential to make our websites work correctly, they enable you to move around our websites and use our features. Without these cookies, services like shopping baskets cannot be provided. Examples include remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session.
- Do these cookies collect personal data/identify me? These cookies do not identify you as an individual. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance of the website, or parts of it.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use our websites, for instance which pages you go to most often, the time spent on our websites, and any issues encountered, such as error messages. These cookies are also used to let affiliates know if you came to one of our websites from an affiliate and if your visit resulted in the use or purchase of a product or service from us, including details of the product or service purchased. This helps us improve the performance of our websites.
- Do these cookies collect personal data/identify me? These cookies do not identify you as an individual. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow our websites to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) to provide a more personalized online experience. These cookies may also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. Similarly, they may be used to keep track of what featured products or videos have been viewed to avoid repetition, and to enable you to play games and engage with social tools, such as blogs, chatrooms and forums.
- Do these cookies collect personal data/identify me? The information these cookies collect may include personal data that you have disclosed. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance and functionality of the website and may restrict access to content on the website.
- Targeting Cookies. These cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to deliver targeted advertising or limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns on our and external websites. They remember that you have visited one of our websites and this information is shared with other parties, including advertisers and our agencies. These cookies may also be linked to site functionality provided by third-parties.
- Do these cookies collect personal data/identify me? Most types of these cookies track consumers via their Device ID or IP address therefore they may collect personal data.
- Duration of the cookie we use
In terms of duration, we may use two different types of cookies on our websites:
- Session Cookies. These cookies are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave our websites; or
- Persistent Cookies. These cookies remain on your device for much longer or until you manually delete them (how long the cookie remains on your device will depend on the duration or “lifetime” of the specific cookie, as well as your browser settings).